Integrated Commercial Design-Build Solutions
Whether you need an electrical system for a small office renovation or facility-wide power system, Gettle’s team of industry-certified engineers, designers, electricians and technicians have you covered. Experienced in delivering solutions for low, medium and high-voltage environments, Gettle is able to save our clients time and money by providing comprehensive design-build services. Our commitment to quality and education ensures the systems we design utilize the latest available technology that will grow with our clients.
Our team includes professional engineers who are licensed in multiple states as well as Leadership in Energy Design (LEED)-accredited professionals who deliver sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ needs now and into the future. We employ the latest 3D computer-aided design and drafting programs, building information modeling (BIM) technology as well as specialized engineering system design and lighting design software tools. From start to finish, our team delivers turnkey project support from code analysis and permitting through design review and on-site project management.
Our design-build services include:
- Power generation, transmission and distribution
- Sidewalk and pedestrian safety lighting
- Highway, street and tunnel lighting
- Interior and exterior building lighting
- Specialty lighting
- Substations and power plants
- Grounding systems
- Lightning protection systems
- Emergency backup systems
- Demand response power solutions
- Coordination studies, fault analysis and arc flash studies
- Automation, control and instrumentation
- Security, access control and intrusion detection
- Data, audio/visual and wireless networking systems
- Communications and telecommunication systems
By being responsible for both the integrity of the design-build as well as the quality of the installation, Gettle delivers exceptional value to clients through optimized project budgets and schedules, and enhanced on-site delivery to minimize costly change orders. Reach out to learn more about Gettle’s integrated engineering and design-build capabilities and how our experienced team delivers value-added support from start to finish.